Doctor en Ciencias Matemáticas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México
(+56) 32 2274001
My main research interests focus on arithmetic geometry. More specifically, my research is devoted to the problem of big image of compatible systems of Galois representations associated to automorphic representations, via the Langlands correspondece and Langlands functoriality, and its consequences on the inverse Galois problem.
- Lübeck’s classification of Chevaley groups representations and the inverse Galois problem for some orthogonal groups. Submitted
- On the images of the Galois representations attached to some RAESDC automorphic representations of GLn(AQ), Accepted in Math. Res. Lett.
- On the images of the Galois representations attached to generic automorphic representations of GSp(4) (with L. Dieulefait). Accepted in Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa Cl. Sci. (5)
- Perfectoides: la revolucionaria idea de Peter Scholze. Motivos matemáticos. 1 (2018) no. 3.
- Constructing Hilbert modular forms without exceptional primes (with L. Dieulefait). Math. Z. 288 (2018), 199-215.
Proyecto Postdoctorado FONDECYT No. 3190474 “Langlands Program and Inverse Galois Problem”